Saturday 30 May 2009

Heya people, what a tiring, but memorable and sad day for me. It was achiever's day, and for the sec 4's, it will be our last concert as a TSMB member. How sad... But well as the saying goes, life's goes on.

Well it's kinda sad to leave the band, after 4 years of like hardwork and endurance. It is the band, that shapes and makes my passion for music even stronger. And as for the sec 4's, we went through a lot of things. Be it something bitter or sweet, I think last night, was one of our best perfomance ever.

I'm so proud of the band last night, and I ask.... WHY THE HECK CANT YOU ALL PLAY LIKE THAT DURING SYF??? Lol, we could have gotten a silver! Haha. But yeah it's the nervous factor as well. But honestly, it's like the best concert of my life, I dont know, I hope there will be more to come.

Chinese O level is coming, in fact is the day after tomorrow. If you ask me whether I'm freaking out? The answer is I don't know really. Well I'm just going to give my best shot. All I need is a B3... Haha, well I hope I can.

Alright holiday is here, but focus are waiting for us so hmm, not really a holiday for us yup. Anyway yup jia you to all the sec 4's who will be taking the exam on Monday. Alright see ya!

It's not about you, it's about ALL of you.

No comments: