Monday 1 June 2009

Hello people, back here again and this will be my 190th post! 10 more to my record of 200 hahaha. Today had Chinese O'level, I don't know what to say cause to me, it's not thaaaat hard, but it's neither thaaaat easy. And it's neither normal. So I don't know the level of difficulty.

After the papers went to eat with Jes, Ade, Wei Qi and Neal, which we then go to Jurong Point to buy the present for Mrs Lee and look for cakes to celebrate it tomorrow, alongside the birthday babies from the month of Jan-May. And we keep on chickening all the way! Haha kinda funny.

Alright what else, oh yes extra lessons. Well I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about this. First of all, we're O students so we kinda have to attned these lessons. But well holidays are ruined haha. I'm kinda used to it. But I'm so confused with the timetable given! It just says Math/Science so we are like which one is it? Haha

Alright I guess that's all for today, I'm having this sore throat and I was eating Shi Lin chicken chop, claypot rice, 2 icy stuff. How the heck am I going to get cured lol. Anyway take good care of your health people, in this flu season, it's scary actually. Okay ciao!

I'm craving for food nowadays, sudden craves... I'm pregnant! LOL haha okay I'm retarded

No comments: