Saturday 6 June 2009

Damn, my computer is lagging again. Weird huh haha. Anyway hello everyone, welcome to another day of my life. Beautiful and HOT day! The temperature's getting crazy these days, in the morning it's sunny, in the afternoon it's hot, in the night it's humid and hot. When it rains, it's short and yeah. Well I hope it's going to shower tomorrow, let Singapore cool down a little eh?

Well hmm it's one day late but oh oh oh, I'm going to SWEDEN! I called the embassy yesterday and they told me that my visa is ready for collection, and I'm going to collect it on Monday. I really hope everything will go smooth sailling cause I don't want history to repeat itself, like when I apply for my visa the first time, I was "bombarded" with more requirements. So I hope everything will go well yes, it will.

Had Math extra lesson today, kinda a funny lesson cause of some stuff haha. And Mr Sia just bombarded us with more "courses", as in food courses. He gave us appetizer last week, and today he gave us the first course, wait 2 first course. Differentiation and algebra worksheet. Yum!

Alright what else. Oh yeah I just realised that we have lots of holiday homework and my plan is to do it by this week. Suffer first, enjoy later right? So far so good, finished all my Amath textbook assignment and I'm planning to finish my workbook tonight.

Alright people, take good care alright, in such hot days and the circulating flu season. And there's H1N1 cases in Singapore. I hope those people who caught the disease will get well soon, and always stay vigillant yup. Alright See you people!

Hot....

No comments: