Thursday 11 June 2009


Ever wonder living in a white blank space?
Photography by: Yours Truly
Materials: Two piece of paper, blue stack!

Oh man, today, I swear, is one of the most freaking hot, boiling, melting, ovening, cooking, stir frying, hot DAY! You know it was so hot that my thermometer picks up the temperature which I see was 33.8 (wow, 3 degree Celsius difference from our body temperature). Thanks to my fan, I have managed to complete my English assignment with peace haha, even thought it's still a lil hot. So? STOP GLOBAL WARMING PEOPLE! :D

Today we had Math lesson in the morning and as I have guessed correctly, more homework for the supposedly-enjoyed holiday! Well I seriously don't know what to do. Gosh it's super frustrating... But now I'm left with lesser homework. And let me make a confession. I did one trigo paper while Mr Sia was going through lol, so I'm left with half of the paper now. :P

Right what else. Hmm two more days and I'll be in Sweden! I seriously can't wait. I'm both excited and nervous for this will be my first time flying for more than 6 hours (that was when I went to China) and this is my first out of Asia destination. I can't wait... I hope that the next 48 hours will pass quickly.

Well, I think I deserve this break for whatever that have gone through. I just want to forget everything, just enjoy the time. Yup. But still I can't run from the deadly clutch of the Math homework, damn it!

Alrighty I guess that's all for the day, 199th post! I'm going to make the 200th post something special. Alrighty see ya!

Hope everything goes well. Nah, it will go well.

No comments: