Thursday 25 June 2009


Sunset at Lapis. Lets see if you can find a story
behind this picture after reading my post.
Photography by Yours Truly

Hello people, long time no post haha. It's been a busy and tiring days, and somehow a stressful one too, and depressing one. I don't know why haha.

Anyway I'm back on Monday but was too tired and lazy to blog. Spent my Monday packing up my stuff and preparing for the SC camp on Tuesday. The camp, overall-ly was fun and great. Just that, which I'm sure most of the other SCs agreed, it has too much waiting time and tiring! Most of us (The sec 4s) slept at after 4 AM. Cause' we were playing murderer again hehe.

After the camp I was just so tired that I went home, ate lunch, bathed and just dropped dead from 2 PM to 9 PM. Ate dinner and then do a little math but I seriously had no mood, thanks to my somehow stressful and depressing feeling. Spent the rest of the night watching TV. Best thing about watching TV at night? Somehow all the good shows are there! Hehe.

Today, spent my time procrastinating. And somehow I love taking siestas now, I don't know whether it's because I'm tired, or is it because I have nothing much to do. I'm going to do my work tonight. Trying to finish my Math homework by tomorrow or Saturday perhaps.

Talking about my stressful feeling thingy, I don't know. After my return from Sweden I just have this... Unstoppable thinking of some retarded-stressful-back to reality-can't get out of my mind stuff. I wish one day I'll be free, one day yeah. And I know that day is going to arrive soon.

Alright people, I'm off to do my work. Take good care of your stuff alright, with the circulating H1N1 flu virus, everything is at stake. See ya people!

I wish I knew how, it would feel, to be free.

No comments: