Thursday 4 June 2009

Bang! Haha Neal's suggested way of starting my post. Hmm something's seriously wrong with my comp/internet these days. It can be freaking slow at times, but it can also be perfectly working and there's no single problem. Weird...

Third day of extra lesson, hmm somehow I find today's lesson as something "fast". 5 hours gone so quickly and it feels weird but anyway, shouldn't it be good? Well it is the third day and we already have so much holiday homework. How cool right. Anyway I'll be quite free next week so I guess it's homework time for me.

I'm still waiting for my approval of my Visa to Sweden... And it should be done now, hopefully. I really can't wait to go there, I think I deserve a good break? Anyway i'll be like doing my homework there most probably. Or maybe on the plane cause the journey takes a long time. Hehe

Right what else, oh haha I tell you something funny. I went for a haircut today, and I almost fell asleep there! Somehow the buzzing sound of that machine thingy makes me sleepy. But I fell asleep for like one minute plus haha. Okay I gotta go, there's SS test tomorrow. See ya!

I want macdonald's breakfast....

No comments: