Sunday 28 June 2009


Oh railway track, will you lead me to paradise?
Photography by Yours Truly

Hello! Yay, I'm.... So.... Ready.... To... Go... To SCHOOL! It's re-opening tomorrow! I am so excited! Yay.......! Ok I must have gone nuts thanks to my homework. Well yeah school is re-opening tomorrow. I don't know whether I should feel happy? Or sad? Or normal? One thing for sure. Life goes on!

Well for sure, it's term three. Term three means, second las term before the O's. Second last term before the O's means, we're running out of time. So as I said previously, I won't be blogging as much for sure, and neither will I spend much time on the computer and TV. But I'll spend more time on the table and on my books.

Well my sis is coming back to Singapore tonight (in fact she's reaching here soon) and yeah. What else let me see... Right I guess nothing much to talk. See ya then, have a happy term three people!

It's back to reality, I guess.

No comments: