Monday 15 June 2009

Hello people, good morning! Haha it's 6 o clock here and I'm preparing for a trip to Norway! Yay haha. It's cold out here but I love it, as compared to the hot and humid weather of Singapore right?

Picture time!


Central Station, it's like Orchard in Singapore


Somewhere in the Central Station. Was looking for food


Sweden Macdonalds! It looks a little purplish.
(Don't worry we don't eat here :P)


Sweden @ 5.30 A.M.

Well the first day has been nice. But it's raining! Damn it, I thought summer will be sunny and warm and bright and blue skies but well it's grey and cloudy and COLD. It was 9-12 degree yesterdat and I bought a new jacket, cause mine is too thin as I thought summer will be like 17-22 degree kind of thing haha.

The food is not bad, I went to a restaurant (It's restaurang here) that looks like the one in Ikea. It's yummy~ and I ater the meatballs for breakfast hoho. It's weird to walk around and you see everyone around you is a westerner. Unlike Singapore where you have Asians everywhere.

Okay ciao, more pics to come but I'll be going to Norway for 2D1N so may not blog these two days. See ya then!

Norway, reminds me of Salmon.

No comments: