Sunday 21 June 2009

Hey hey people, back here to blog. Today (yesterday) was my last day of my trip here in Sweden. Did nothing much, just walking around Gamlastan, or the old town in Sweden. Had dinner together with my sis' friends and we played games and we.... Share ghost stories! Haha it's so fun. Right in today's programme...


Entrance to the palace (used-to-be)


Random street shot. That's a clock tower by the way


And we saw the change of guards!


That's the marching band. They play SUPER well!

Right let me share with you a video. It's the band playing a song called La Voix which means the voice. The song is sung by a Swedish singer who took part in a whole Europe singing Europe competition. I LOVE THE SONG. Enjoy!



Right we then take another walk around Gamlastan and saw some cool stuff.


Some violin guy, he plays really well!


View of Stockholm, from somewhere above.

Right so as my trip comes to a close, I feel sad... I feel I should spend even more time here... Well too bad I still have the school to focus on. Don't worry I will visit here again someday, I promise. It's a beautiful country (Well for the view, Norway is better heh heh) but I love the city. It's bustling and yet they still manage to keep the history up.

Right I guess that's all for the pose. It's 1.20 AM here and I'm kind of sleepy and tired. Just finished the ghost story sharing session with my sis' friends and yeah. Righto, see ya!

Yes, I'm going to come back.

No comments: