Monday 8 June 2009


What's up people, beautiful day ain't it? For me it is, haha! My internet just died, how great. It has revived now though, which is good. Today is beautiful because, I got my ticket and visa! Haha, and I also officially finished my math homework. Yummy.

Let me share you something funny. Well I went to the internet to book right, and they tell me to go to the Thai Airways office to buy my ticket. The site says it's somewhere in Raffles Place in a building called the globe. Sadly when I reached Raffles Place, I don't see "The Globe" on the map. So I decided to take the risk and venture myself in a labyrinth of skyscrapers and roads.

So I asked the passenger service and she said "Go up, turn right, walk straight, exit through F". So I'm like okay.... And I got myself out. When I went out, what I saw was the picture on top. Just this massive, colossal building. So I dared myself and walk here, cross there, turn here and there. Then I knew I was lost. My intuition says so.

Then I decided to walk and I saw this "...smooth as silk" and it sounds so familiar! DUH of course, it's the Thai Airways office, and I passed by, without even realising that it was beside me. Haha, I just smiled, wanted to laugh but people will think I'm retarded.

Alright I guess that's all for the day. Oh Beatrice asked me to put pictures to put my blog more vibrant so from today onwards, I'll show you my collections of photos, taken by me! Don't worry it's not going to be my picture, I'm not zi lian for your information. Haha alright ciao!

I wanna live a normal life. I wonder whether I can.

No comments: