Friday 12 June 2009


One day, I shall write my symphony
Photography by Yours Truly
Materials: Pink fullscap from Adeline, pencil, ruler!


1......... 2......... 3........

Happy 200th post! Yayness haha!

Ok so this is my 200th post and I'm happy haha, finally I've reached that 200 mark! I'm so proud of my blog, why? Cause it has survived all my rantings and complaints and hatred and anger that I've put on him or is it a her?

So well today was a fun day! The SCs went to the West Coast Park for a meeting. Wanted to do a dry run but ended up having tons of fun!
And thanks to Neal's game, which is really addictive. But we also went through some of the game for them to try out. Looks like they love the pass the message "picture style" game heh heh.

And tomorrow, is the day I'm waiting for. SWEDEN~ oh man I can't wait to see my sister there, and enjoy the trip. So I'll be away from 13 - 21, will be back by 22nd. So gonna miss first day of SC camp :( sorry guys.

As for the homework... I have a few choices. Chiong them tomorrow, and finish it before I go. Second, bring it to Sweden. Third don't do it till the last week. Seriously third choice is out! Hehe, first two choices are my choices. My sis told me that we'll be going to take train ride, a LOOONG train ride to somewhere so I guess I can use that time to do my homework. Hehe

Alright I'm going to pack up for tomorrow. Gonna be an exciting night! And it's going to be an exciting trip. I'll buy things back don't worry haha. Alright see ya all then.

My journey so far.

No comments: