Saturday 13 June 2009


My love for Starbucks will never end...
Photography by Yours Truly
Materials: Starbuck Chai Tea Latte!

So, it's like a few hours more before I'll be heading to Changi for my trip. Oh boy I can't wait! Well yeah finally the day is here, the day I'm waiting for, wootsie. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to blog as often there, but I know my schedule's going to be tight! Cause we will be visitting Norway too. By cruise, plane, and train... Holy! Haha, I'm so going to enjoy the good view.

Right I've finished 2/5 of my additional assignments for Math but I'm still left with EL focus and history. Gosh, I just can't History somehow. I'll finish it, wo fa shi! Haha. Maybe doing it in the plane sounds fun yeah?

Alright I guess that's all for today, see you in Stockholm then! Ciao

Oh boy, it's here! Heh heh heh

No comments: