Sunday 7 June 2009

Oh guess what, the sky hears my wish and it rained today! How sweet. Today is a hmm I don't know how to describe day. I'm sick, seriously. I have flu... And my throat hurts... Don't worry it's not H1N1 cause I check my temperature once every two hours for precautions, and my highest temperature is like 36.4. I think I know why I have sore throat. Let me share with you.

On Monday, I ate Claypot rice, Shi Lin Chicken Chop, Ice cream and Ice (I mean it, ice) green tea. On Tuesday, I ate baked rice. On Wednesday, I ate KFC. On Thursday I ate fried kway teow with popcorn chicken in school. On Friday I ate fried rice and chicken katsu in Sumo house. On Saturday, KFC again. That's when I have sore throat. I guess you guys should know the reason why.

I guess it's time for water attack and juices attack haha, and time for me to fast on fried food but they are so IRESSISTABLE! Too bad, no more fried food alrighty. Alright what's next. Oh I finished all my math homework! Yayness, except for one, which I'm finishing tonight. Looks like my plan is going as I wish, hope it'll continue to go on like this.

Alrighty, gonna collect me visa tomorrow. And buy my ticket... Sweden Sweden here I come! Haha

Paranoid. The fear of something happening, but it may not happen, or will not happen at all.

No comments: