Thursday 18 June 2009

Hello people, I'm back from Norway. Tell you what, it's such a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL country! Oh man if I were to migrate there, I won't mind at all... Heh Right let the pictures tell you the reasons why...


Oslo airport. Sorry can't find "welcome to Oslo" so I take toilets!


A huge square outside Oslo central station.


We take a walk near the sea. Cool eh.


We take this sightseeing tour around the coastline.
Can you believe it, they wanted to build an airport here...


Peace to the world! Or maybe to the view heh


We took a train to Bergen, somewhere in the west
Just look at the view...


We stopped at Finse, and... I SEE SNOW WITH
MY OWN NAKED EYES! FINALLY!


Reached Bergen at 10.38 PM. And it's still bright...


On the way to Bergen Station next morning. Random sign


Took a train to Voss. Again, beautiful river!


Get ready for the boat ride, that makes you say "Life's good"


Because you'll see this


And this


And this


The boat takes us to Flam and I played swing there. Woots


And this is when my HP died.

And so more pics will be coming later from my sister's camera. But Norway is such a BEAUTIFUL country, and just by looking at the view I was just STUNNED and amazed by the country.

I made a promise, one day I shall return to this country, it's just too beautiful to not go to such a country again right. And to whoever wants to go Norway, tag me along yeah! Haha

And I touched snow for the first time in my life! I'll show you the picture later. Okay I wanna rest, more pictures coming. Yup...

Life's good, at these times.

No comments: