Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hiya people, what a wonderful day maybe haha. Today was a great day I guess, the extra lesson was alright, it's just that I feel 1h30m for each period is kinda too much, even though there is a 20 min break after every period but still haha.

The Birthday Celebration for Mrs Lee was great too! Oh man I love the cakes haha and I love Mrs Lee's expression cause I kept the surprise and lied to her that I have something important to tell the class, and that something is that to celebrate Mrs Lee B'day haha! She's so surprised and she kept wondering what I wanted to tell the class about cause I didn't tell her anything about it.

After the day went for SC meeting. So I decided to help out with the planning even though I'm not going for the camp. I really wish I can but... I can't. I also want to go to for the band camp but the same thing, I can't go as well. Well I know it's my last year in Tanglin, and I really hope I can go to these camps but well, I don't know. I'm sorry guys, for not being able to go.

Well I think that's all for today. Amath homework waiting for me. See ya!

I can't wait. Like seriously

No comments: