Wednesday 3 June 2009

Yayayayayayayaya okay I'm retarded. Cause I seriously have no idea how to start my post these days. Hello, Heya, Hiya, Hi, Yo hahaha, maybe I should start having an essay-intro for each of my post. hmm, good idea.

Today is the second day of the extra lessons. Well I'm early today, and I'm surprised. Haha! But I kinda get pretty restless and tired as the day comes to a close. Had band practice today and hmm okay, not bad. Played Legends and uh, that's so not my song. I LOVE Tanglewood Overture now and I fell in love with the song! Gosh Japanese composers are soooo talented.

Well hmm what else. English was fun today, thanks to Kelvin, Neal and some other people who make the lessons enjoyable. As for Maths, it's time to brace the storm, woohoo haha. The days are ending faster and faster, bringing me closer to the war. The O

Alright I guess that's all for the day. See ya then, love life people!

No comments: