Monday 25 May 2009

Hello people, today was a great day, even though I came late for school cause I went to the embassy as I stated in my previous post. Well the rest of the day went normal I guess, but hmm I'm kinda tired today, somehow. And weird things happened in band haha.

Well today we had rehearsal for the prize recipients and it was okay I guess. Then went for band which was boring cause we had to play with the sec ones and se3 recruits. Can you imagine? Playing songs that we played 3 years ago haha. We played new song, Tanglewood Overture which is VERY NICE. Especially my solo parts haha, and mostly it's so fun to play! Japanese composers are always cool and one day I inspire to be like them.

Somehow, the teachers "went home" very quickly today, it was 7 and the school was EMPTY. Cheryl, Chong Tuck and me have to accompany one of the school's staff to lock up the office and stuff. An ominous feeling is in the air. Which, reminds me, something weird happened to me and Chong Tuck.

I was playing piano while Cheryl and Chong Tuck was out. I was alone then. And I hear a sound of someone dragging his/her feet in the store room. I thought it was Brenda but. No one was there! Chong Tuck too, hear the same thing when he was about to lock the room. Something are meant to be told, while others remained to be undisturbed, I guess.

Well after I reached home, Nissa called me to ask about Chem, and somehow our conversation turned into something uber cool! Haha. Thank you Nissa, you're such a great friend :D Alright I guess that's all for today. Time to study Chem, in the midst of my fatigue. See ya!

Life's like that, it's a suffering, it's an irony, it's a mystery, it's whatever you called it but it's like that.

No comments: