Saturday 16 May 2009

Moving on...

Alrighty, I know some of you may (or may not) be surprised when you see my precious post. One word to sum it up? Stress. Okay so well I screwed up most of my papers but hmm I'm looking forward to it. Anyway I think I'll be going for boot camp so yup. Will be fun I guess. Boot camp, you know... FUN! Okay I think I'm getting very stressed.

Hmm well I'm very happy today... Cause I have decided to go to SWEDEN during my June Holidays! This is a super golden titanium chance cause my sis is there now, on an exchange programme so while someone I know is still there, I think it is a pretty good opportunity to take yes? Sweden... Omg... For those of you who ate meatballs in ikea, hmm I am going to the country where it originates! Hohoho okay I'm just being retarded, mind me.

Okay two more papers to go but my mind has "switched off" and turn to rest mode. How great. Well I don't know, I'm anticipating my results but am very disappointed by myself at the same time. Well it's life, again.

Alrighty I guess I'll my post here, I need a break! Haha. Alright Sweden here I come, I hope everything will go smooth :)

It's these things in life that make us stronger. But many people see this as a challenge.

No comments: