Friday 1 May 2009

Last

Ello people, happy labor day haha! Today was alright I guess, did my math homework in the morning and afternoon, cause I plan to revise chem tonight! And yes, I finished all my math assignments now, how cool.

Then I decided to practice my flute. GOSH, I think I've lost my embouchure, nevermind, need more practice. Well why I decided to play the flute in the midst of this examination? Okay here's the deal. Research has shown that when one does something she or he like, it will help him or her relax. And you know how stressful life can be in the midst of examination too right?

Well here it goes again, examinations, something I can't fail to meet every year. Well this one is just a tiny little examination but, it goes a long way till I reach the gigantic and big examination. THE O. Well I don't know how I'll do, but my aim, is an 8 points and below. And I want an A2 baaaad for English... Well, it's all about me, I guess.

Okay I think that'll be all for today. And oh, this may be the last post before midyear ends. Too all mid-year people there, jia you and good luck. To my fellow 4e1 friends, we can do this! C'mon, class MSG 1! Heee. Okay see ya then.

That's all,

No comments: