Friday 8 May 2009

Well....

Hello people, gosh it's been long since I touched the comp. Yeah well, mid year etc, you guys should know. The papers, weren't bad at all! So easy.....! YEAH RIGHT. So far I think, I did pretty badly for my paper? Especially Physics P2 and Chinese P1, and when I hear Mr Tie is marking our paper for letter, I just OMFG I'm so gonna fail, yes.

Well decided to blog now because I have decided to put today as a rest day. I mean hello, for 4 days straight I have been like STUDYING madly, well I know it's kinda wrong, I could have started earlier but too bad I guess, it's over. This will so be a learning point for me that I won't do it anymore. And today is my sis birthday so we went out to Fish and Co to celebrate just now.

Well, it's life I guess, it can be stressful at times and it can be enjoyable at times either. Well but hmm exam, enjoyable I think. Okay what am I saying, must be too stressed... I'm so freaking out these days, I don't know why. Alright I guess that's all, not in the mood to blog but I'm bored, so I blog. Okay see ya then!

We fear, not because we are inadequate, but because we are powerful beyond measure...

No comments: