Friday 24 September 2010

Froom

The pinnacle @ duxton
Lomography by Yours Truly
I wanna live here some day...

Oh well oh well, today I finally fell down, on my skates! Haha. So well basically we're all skating at the soccer court near FC3, cause it was sunny then. As we skated for about 15 minutes then... Black clouds started to come and haunt us. So we decided to head over to T11A. Well Albert (our instructor) asked a choice to either take off our skates and walk, or skate there.

And I chose to skate there.

So imagine this, from the court, to walking to T11A via the staircase near the FC3 studying area, then down the slope at T14 (I think...) and then T11A. So in total, I fell down three times! One was when I went out of the field, two when I wanted to go up the stairs, three when I went down the slope. So awesome! Thanks to the guards for protecting me.

So anyway that's all for my skating lesson. I think it is really fun! Now that I can skate hee. Thanks to our two instructors who taught us for the past 5 days. I can finally skate. I think it's just really nice and worth it to be able to learn another skill it. Be it for recreational or for serious business. A skill is a skill eh.

After skate today I went to Holland. Da bao-ed Crystal Jade fried rice... I have a sudden craving for it. Anyway something happened at C.Jade just now. My plastic bag was swapped wrongly by a waitress, so customer (let say A) got my food, and I got A's food. But she realised it before passing it to me. So it was too late by then, gotta wait longer for my food.

Never mind, thank God I'm not so petty. Really.

Meeting Neal and Jes tomorrow. I'm really really interested in getting an infrared filter! The result was just so awesome! I read it in a magazine, it's really cool. I hope Cathay photos has it... Cause I'm going there tomorrow with Neal. And I'm looking for a fisheye adapter as well. Hopefully they have it for a 62mm lens.

Alright that's all for today. Will be going back on Sunday, time flies huh! Oh, and my luggage is pretty small now... I can't fit my tripod in! Now I wonder if I shouldn't bring it back. But I want to hahaha. Okay anyway see ya!

Doesn't everyone of us have a terminal illness? Cause we'll die someday anyway.

No comments: