Wednesday 29 September 2010

Shop


That's Wolfy :)
Photography by Yours Truly
Vero's Siberian Husky!

Well of course not, I'm not shopping this time, as what I usually did. I really hope that I will shop soon though! The word shop in this title refers to my mum's shop, cause I went to help her out today! Well it was planned to be just going-to-my-mum's-shop session but turned out I was helping her.

And well, this is the very few times, or in fact very first few I did this.

It was rather hectic, cause I was helping her to make order notes. So I have to write them carefully and correctly, if not wrongs things would be sent (choy). And I have to calculate them as well, and this is another hectic part. Cause if I calculate things wrongly, then... (Choy). Well apparently I'm not good with numbers eh. Lets just hope I didn't do anything wrong today.

So well today was spent at my mum's shop.

I didn't blog yesterday cause I fell asleep. But yesterday was awesome! I went to my dad's colleague house, Vero, to discuss about my room. Oh have I told you about my new room? It's finishing soon! And so we were discussing about the design and layout of the room. I've decided to make it a Japanese-like room. Cool or what, oh man I can't wait to stay in my room :P

And while on her house, we also played with her new dog. A Siberian Husky!!! And she's sooooo cute, really really cute. Check her pictures out in Facebook. And yes I took lots of pictures of her. Cause she's just too adorable.

Then I spent the rest of yesterday going to my dad's garden. Well I love it being there, it's a great place to wind down and relax, think of things, and let go of my trouble. It's so serene and quiet there, and the air is so refreshing.

Oh well, hmm, I really hope that this holiday of mine will be a good one, I wish it can be filled with more activities and I'll have more things to do. Sometimes it's right and wrong to have things (Eg: Reports, projects etc) to do. To have it I can kill time, and to have it I'm also making myself busy. But of course, they sort of disrupts my holiday.

Sometimes I just think, is it because of the fact that I sort of "dread" this holiday because I have nothing do, that makes it "boring". Or is it because the fact that I have nothing to do. It's all in the mindset I guess, I have to live it, and think postively about it.

But how?

Okay enough of my ramblings, I'm just hoping that my vacation here will be an awesome one :) I hope that as each day goes by, my holiday will get better and better. :)

Alright that's all for today, and yesterday heh. Not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow, but hopefully, I'll have things to do! See ya :)

Sometimes I wish I were a cat.

No comments: