Friday 17 September 2010

List of things to do

I'm at the National Library now with my sis. Since I'm doing nothing here, decided to blog! Just to crap around. Thank God my sis brought her laptop here hehe.

Anyway I think I can list the things I want to do during my holiday... Sounds like a good idea isn;t it. So many things I wanna do, hopefully I can achieve em all.

So here goes!

1) Take more photos!
2) Take more photos of my dogs :D
3) More photos of my city
4) Attempt a sunrise/sunset shot
5) Go for a photoshoot outing somewhere, out of my city
6) Learn more piano songs (Joplin's Bethena is on my list)
7) Perfect the Merry-go-round of life
8) Finish my album (Which I'm supposed to finish last year -.-")
9) Not sure if I wanna bring my clarinet and practice
10) Learn to drive!!! :D
11) Visit the beach once more (I think I'm going to hehe)
12) Write more stories and poems!
13) Perhaps produce another video-song thingy :D
14) Read and master more photography skills
15) Work in my dad's garden (I hope I can...)
16) Lose weight (Three words: HA HA HA)
17) Exercise more!

Well and many many more, if I were to continue writing this post will be a page long :P

Anyway today I went to buy my tripod! I think it's a worth-it price, a 91 bucks tripod, with an offer to 58 haha. Thank God it was on sale, so it's pretty good. Nice and sturdy as well. I think it's awesome. I don't want to buy like 100 over tripod. Not a pro one yet eh hehe.

Then my sis and I went to the library, till now, cause she's looking for books for her project. So yeah hehe.

Alright I guess that's all for the day. Not sure what I'll be doing now... So yeah. Hopefully I can kill time meaningfully till then. Alrighty see ya!

No comments: