Thursday 16 September 2010

It's ova!!!

Skating!
Photography by the nice lady who took it for us
Really enjoyed today guys :D

It's over! It's over! That nerve-wrecking and tough two weeks are over now! Woohoo. Time to enjoy the holiday I suppose! I was so happy when we were released today after A&P test. It's like a huge weight just flew off my shoulder... Whew.

Anyway A&P paper was okay. Screw bones! Oh my God, my answer for bones are like super duper ridiculous. Firstly I skipped flat bones, which is the skull! That is so easy right? Next I self-proclaimed-ly call short bones into cuboidal bones. How awesome! And my best answer for this: Long bones are... Long... Mwahaha. Well of course I did more elaboration :)

So after the long and dreaded test, some of us went to Kallang Ice rink to skate! Woohoo. Well it's been like ehh 8 years or so since I last skated. I remember that once when I went there with my NYU friends. The year before I joined PTPS. Wow, that's long.

And of course I could not skate... I could, but not so smooth. At least I can push myself around the rink, and well it was fun! I will try to go again next time :) After skating some of us went to Settler's cafe and we went board-gaming. Haha I really really had a great time there. I really like playing board games, especially with friends!

Met my sister for dinner at Orchard while the rest headed home, that's all for the day I suppose. Picture in Facebook :)

Okay that's all for the post. I'm free! I'm free! I really really really very very extremely definitely awesomely hope that I will have a great vacation! Well I've listed down the list of things I wish to do during the holiday. Hopefully I can go through them, and do them as time goes by. See you!

Thanks for the awesome day DBS people! (To those who went for the skating :] )

No comments: