Thursday 23 September 2010

Glide glide

Hopefully I'm not too late but..
Photography by Yours Truly
Happy Mid Autumn people! :D

Hehehe, I can finally skate now! Well sort of, I mean skating as in gliding and stuff. Haha. Well tomorrow will be the last day for the skating SPDP. The four days have been awesome though, it's really cool to be finally able to skate! Yay, I don't have to cycle whenever I'm in ECP or something like that haha, I can skate now! Woohoo

Anyway the skating lessons are fun I suppose. We play games, and most importantly, learn how to skate! So yup, sadly, somehow somewhat, it always rained from like 3-5 (which is our skating lesson timing) for the past 3 days. It's weird I know, so we've been skating at T11A, which is a bit not smooth on the surface. Nevertheless I can still skate heh.

And to Nivedha don't give up! Continue to work hard and I'm sure you'll gliiiidde! :D

Band on Tuesday was awesome too! We sight read like 6 pieces I think. First Suite in Eb!! Oh my God I love that song. I always imagined me playing that when I was still in sec 2, that's when I first heard it I think. And now I'm playing it! We also played Joe Hisaishi works and Impressions of Japan. Both are awesome, even though I feel Hisaishi's works are better on piano :P

And we also played Marurodam, composed by Johan de Mejj. Very sweet and nice song. I thought it was a song about his country (Netherlands) but when I searched it on Youtube, turned out it was a place where there are miniatures of places of Netherlands! No wonder it's called a miniature symphony for wind band.

But the song is awesome. As we played it, I really feel that the song depicts Netherlands, especially the movement for the windmills, and the parliament house.

Yesterday Nivedha and I decided to go to Syazwan's house too! Well thankfully the skating lesson yesterday ended early due to the rain, so we went to Syazwan's house for raya raya! Haha. We played Wii there, which Weiping owned, totally! Mwahaha. And oh gosh, I gotta love the food haha. Oops, sorry for almost finishing the food ><>

Alright I guess that's all for today. I didn't go for band today cause I'm having flu. Shucks to have flu and you're allergic to paracetamol. Alrighty, that's all for today!

Destins et Desirs

No comments: