Saturday 11 September 2010

Screw AP Chem :(

If only humans' heart can be as pure as a drop of rain water
Photography by Yours Truly
There is no such thing as war, hatred and suffering.

Anyway, yes as the title says it... I don't think I did well for AP Chem. After the paper, I realised how many mistakes I've done. And they are all so.. Infuriating. Well the buffer question was so wow, I did that question two times and my answer turned out weird! Thank God it was just a 5 marks question, and hopefully I can get working marks... Yup.

As a total, I've estimated a loss of about 15 marks. And hopefully that number stays there.

Never mind! Lets get going to Biochem yes.

Well so far been revising Biochem, doing its past year papers. I'm not sure if I've done enough, but I've decided to leave most of its memory work to tomorrow and Monday afternoon. Hopefully that is, supposed, I can cramp all of the info within those 2 days. Or.. 1.5 days even.

Hmm and oh yes, my mum and sis is coming here tomorrow! Oh yeah baby haha, it's been such a long time since my mum came to Singapore. That was about 4 years ago. Well not only that I'm happy cause she's coming, but I'm also happy cause her wish has been granted. She always tells me that she wants to go to Singapore, but no time. So there she goes tomorrow! Hehe

Right what else... Hmm oh yes, I've been hooked by this song by Sigur Ros, an Icelandic band, which I hear on Joel Papa's wall. I like the melody and harmony. The song may be as simple as it is, but I just love it.

And... Today is September 11th. To some, it may be a painful memory of the tragedy that occurred nine years ago. But I hope to the rest, it serves as a painful reminder of the importance of peace and harmony. May those who had lost their lives 9 years ago rest in peace, and to the members of the family, I hope they have regained their strength.

Sigh, that's why whenever I see a shooting star, my wish, my first wish that I hoped for is world peace. Even though I know it will not, and it will never happen. But when the human race one day realises and understands, who knows world peace will be achieved?

Okay that's all for the day. Good luck to me for the remaining two papers. Whew. Two more! TWO MORE!

As much as I love music, I realise I can never make it a career of mine.


No comments: