Tuesday 21 September 2010

Sweat

Alright, I'm currently in FC5 right now. Was hoping to enjoy its cooling aircon while I transfer my lomo pictures which I developed today into my laptop while waiting for band. Oh well. There's no aircon. Are you kidding me. So yeah it's sort of warm here. I'm trying to adjust the temperature with my body, so that there's not heat gain. I'm sort of okay now :P

Anyway today or in fact just now I had my skate 2nd lesson. It was pretty alright I guess. The first lesson we had yesterday was awesome too, thanks to the people who have taught me to ice-skate on Thursdaym, everything made sense yesterday and I was able to glide. Today was even better, I tried to glide faster.

But the only problem I had was... Stopping. I could not stop! It was rather scary. I didn't want to bang onto people so yeah, all I could do was slow down and come to a stop eventually.

So well it's 5.48 now, waiting for the clock to turn about 6 or so then I can go for band. Been such a long time since we had our band practice. That was about... 30th July or so. So it's about almost two months already. Hope I won't lose my tone and stuff. Hopefully.

Alright I guess that's all for today. I know I'll be freaking tired tonight after band so I knew I won't be blogging, the probability that I'll blog tonight (if I didn't blog now that is) will be like 0.0089? So yeah. Okay see ya then!

PS: Thought for today - Don't judge its book by its cover. And also don't judge a book by its first few pages.

No comments: