Monday 27 September 2010

Hmm?


I really wish one day I can be a farmer
Photography by Yours Truly
Living simply everyday, without worries

Today was my first official day of my going back vacation haha. As usual I had this "first-day" vibe. I don't know why but it always feel like this. But anyway hmm lets not think about it and let me talk about it more.

Well did nothing much today, thanks to the rain today. It was raining really really heavily. When it was raining I was at my dad's office and I noticed the sky in front of me was sky. Nothing much was there but when it subsided, this trace of a tower ahead of me starts to appear, and when the rain stopped, there is actually a tower ahead!

See how heavy the rain is...

And in the late afternoon I go to my dad's garden. Since it was a first time for me there, it was wow. The place looked so much different back when I saw it like three months ago during June. I was so amazed, oh and it was cold as well. The place now looked so gardeny haha, with all sorts of plantations being planted there.

Oh, and since it was raining, it was quite muddy there, but it's fun I think haha. Reminds me of those days when I was young and life was so much carefree-er eh. Oh well yeah.

So stayed there for about five hours I think, I reached back home at about 9! Imagine that. Which brings me to my next point, the garden is an awesome place to feel sleepy heh. But well it's nice. The temperature, the surrounding and everything makes a perfect formula to sleep.

Alright that's all for today! I hope the next few days, or the entire holiday will be a good one for me! Yep! I want this vacation to be an awesome one. See you!

Time is the ultimate answer to almost all of life's questions

No comments: