Sunday 26 September 2010

Home


Home sweet home
Photography by Yours Truly
And hopefully holiday sweet holiday :)

Oh well, I'm finally back home in Indo now, after such a long and chaotic day... So many things happened today, like I mean a lot. So yeah but anyway I'm just pretty glad that it's all over now and the main thing is I'm back now right :)

So here goes, the series of unfortunate events, of today :P

Firstly, my taxi got swapped by another passenger. Okay so basically I called a taxi, and there's another passenger calling another taxi and we're both waiting at the lobby. So... Basically she took my taxi! Thankfully her taxi didn't mind taking me to the airport. Oh, and she's such a nice driver. Her smile totally made my day!

Then as I arrived in the airport. This lady asked me to sort of "share" her luggage weight with me. Well I don't mind helping her so I agreed. But in the end she had to pay an excess of 14kg. Anyway, better than more of that eh.

Now this is when the chaos hightens, like the climax of my day. I lost my iPod touch! Oh my God... I was searching for it up and down the gate, and I still couldn't find it. Then I approached one of the personnels and... I was so lucky to find it! Turned out someone found it OUTSIDE the gate and returned it to him.

So to that angel, that wonderful, awesome, fabulous someone, even though he/she may not read this. A HUGE thank you to you! Thank you for finding my iPod and returning it to the personnel!

I guess, this was the Karma for helping the lady with her baggage weight?

Then the flight was not bad... As I landed in Indonesia... Apparently my luggage belt was shared by another flight from Jeddah. So it was filled with people returning from their pilgrimage, or those who worked there as well. It was full. Literally full. I couldn't even get close to the belt after some time...

After some time, like about 20 minutes. I was told that my flight's belt was shifted to another one. Without us noticing. And because it was there circling around with no one taking the luggages, they took our luggage and put them on the "missing luggage" room. How awesome.

But anyway lets leave all these problems aside. I'm back home anyway. Sadly one of my dog seems to be scared of me... I don't know why but must be because I'm wearing black. Cause she's sort of scared of people with black shirts -.-"

Alrighty that's all for this long day! I'm really looking forward to having an awesome holiday! Hope I'll do more things, and see more things, and SHOOT more things :) See you!

Hope what I've been wishing for will come true...

No comments: