Tuesday 14 September 2010

Last paper!

I wish I can one day be an independent traveler.
Lomography by Yours Truly
And travel the world, and see it with my own eyes.

Yes yes! My last paper will be on this Thursday and... I haven't start studying oh my God.... Well tonight I am! I'm currently waiting for my water heater to heat up heh, take a bath and I'll go and study. My plan for the night is to study reproductive system and perhaps, other chapters. Will be studying the whole day tomorrow so yup yup! Hope I'll have enough time...

Anyway my mum just went back today, so I sent her off at the airport today with my sis as well. So sad, two days of fun and I now have to return back to reality. Oh well never mind, it's the last paper, so at least I can look forward to something after that - the holiday!

I spent last night at the hotel after Biochem. Oh, Biochem was fine, screw denaturation of proteins though :( but well it's over already. Hope I'll do fine! So well yeah ate dinner with them, and today did a bit of shopping. And lunch and yeah. Sigh, 3 days seemed really quickly. It's just as if yesterday when my mum came here you know.

And today I wasn't feeling well when I returned home from the airport. I don't know but I felt a bit feverish, nauseatic and was having a headache. So I took a nap, and didn't know I fell asleep for like 4 hours. So yeah, didn't study. Well thankfully I read up my book yesterday, so I didn't feel so "shocked" when I start studying tonight.

Okay, enough of two days of fun! Time to go back to reality and study. Alright I'm going off now. See ya, can't wait for exams to finish really! And hopefully I can have enough time to cramp everything, all chapters, tonight and tomorrow!

A thought, I thought of today:
Whenever I'm in Changi Airport, be it me going back, sending someone off, or fetching someone, I always look at the departure board. And tell myself, how I wish I could board that plane to London (or other destinations). Well one day, I wish I can board that plane, and have an awesome time there :)

No comments: