Sunday 20 February 2011

Beautiful Seed

Another edit of mine hehe
Lomography by Yours Truly
One of my favourite Buddha's sayings

Righty, it's... My first day of exams tomorrow! Final exam of year one hoho. I feel so damn excited I tell you haha. Whew, I think I'm crazy haha. But hmm more of excited to get this exam done once and for all, and of course, enjoy the outcome! Aka good results of course. Yep, so here wishing everyone in the polytechnics, but especially my dearest DBS 1.5 all the best for your exams! Let us all end our year one beautifully :)

Today was a special day I guess. Believe it or not I woke up at 9 AM today! Not to study, not to revise or anything, but to go to a temple haha. Well my sis likes to go to this temple in Eunos every Sunday and she was asking me if I wanna go, since my exams are like this and next week. Of course I wanna pray for great results yeah :D

Well as I once mentioned, I may not be a strong Buddhist. I don't go to temple on a regular basis, or even occasional basis. But I still am a firm believer of Buddhist teachings. And I am, and will always be a Buddhist. Cause I really find the teachings wonderful and true. So yep! Anyway yeah I pray that I'll be given the guidance for these two weeks so that I can study well and get good grades! (And GPA of course).

Another thing which is unique of today is the chanting of Buddhist chants! It's called Parita. It's been 8 years since I actually read them. Those were the Sunday school days haha, back when I'm still in Indonesia. And after about 8 years I finally then read them again. Miraculously, I still remember them! Even though the way they read them here is different. But same teaching! :)

Lunched after that and did our usual grocery shopping. When I reached home... Facebook a while haha. Wait, "a while" haha. Not sure why I wasn't in the mood of studying when I reached home. But anyway after that did my Math. I think it's good to start on my Maths, I don't want to do a PILE of maths practice paper on Tuesday till Thurs. So yeah.

Cooked dinner after that and yeah that's all for today I guess.

Alright anyway sorry for the pretty abrupt ending but... I gotta go! Haha. My dearest IO Chem is waiting for me to make love with.... Sounds wrong. But you got it. Haha, alright lets hope I'll do well for my final exam in year one! Lets hope I'll get awesome grades aye :D And all the best to you all too! :)

Vroom vroom, full steam ahead!

No comments: