Monday 14 February 2011

Happy V-day! :D

Another edit :D
Photography by Yours Truly
I promise I'll go to Paris one day

Hello! Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's day! This applies to all singles, doubles or even megas mwahaha. Just kidding. But yeah happy Valentine's day, or friendship day to those singles I guess. But you see you don't need valentine's day just to share love to couples. Just share the love to everyone around you every day! It's better to just share it once a year heh.

Anyway umm today was awesome I guess. It was microbio IE presentation! Met Candy at spectrum first as KX was late. KX sent us the file first and I went to print + laminate it. Seriously, I love the poster! It's so stylish and modern-like at the same time. Good job KX :D The presentation was alright I guess. I think I spoke a bit too fast though.

And sigh, something sort of spoilt this V-day. You know it sucks when you do things sincerely without any motives, and people thought you're trying to like do something behind your action? Well I know they may be joking but seriously! I'm giving the chocolates to all the lecturers + friends today! For it's V-day after all, not giving it for br*****! Oh man :/

Well I might be thinking too much, but seriously, those chocolates are a sign of thank you to all of you. Afterall today was officially our last practical session (even though no practicals) of year one, but... Sigh never mind I guess. I just seriously hope they don't think that way at all. Cause I'm giving it with all my sincerity and honesty.

Anyway today was my French test as well! Final one! I guess I pulled it off quite well. Except for the oral part where I actually told my French teacher that Singapore is cold -.-" Cause he asked me in French whether Singapore is cold or hot. I got mixed up and I told him cold! Hahaha oh well, but I guess overall it's fine. I hope I'll get a good certificate, not COP haha :P

I'm having mixed feelings about the end of my French lesson. Firstly without a doubt, I won't be continuing French in SP. I guess I just don't have the time anymore. It's too busy. I'm sure year 2 will be even tougher so yeah. But one thing for sure - Learning French is one step closer for me to realising my dream of travelling to France one day!

Je me promets que je vais aller à Paris un jour!

Realising my dream may not be an easy task. But ultimately, I'm still wishing that this ultimate dream of mine will come true. I may be a foolish dreamer to actually think, imagine, fantasise my trip to France. But dreaming itself may just be a step nearer to realising your actual dream. Without dream, there won't be reality. Dare to dream. My favourie TSS values (I'm serious!)

Alright I guess that's all for today. One more week to exam! Meow. Anyway yeah. I'm hoping that my dream will come true! Haha, it's a goal, like one of my ultimate goal of my lifetime. And yes I know it's going to come true. I know it deep in my heart.

In fact, I dreamt of visiting Paris last night.

No comments: