Sunday 13 February 2011

Sleepy

Reflections of lights.
Photography by Yours Truly
Out of focus?

Hmm I hate myself! Haha. Keyword: Procrastinate :O

Today was a normal Sunday. Gosh I don't know why I've been sleeping late during the weekends. Like on Friday I slept at 2.30 (I was studying + FB + editing photos!) then on Saturday I slept at three (Did same things as Friday). So yeah... And the worst thing is I woke up late too! At least on Satuday I woke up at 12 and today, 12.45 -.-"

Was late meeting my sis for lunch cause I woke up late, even though I woke up at 11.30. Anyway today was an ordinary Sunday. Met my sis for lunch and then did our usual grocery shopping. After that... We wanted to swim but I actually fell asleep. So she ended up swimming with her bf. And I was telling myself to wake up and did IO Chem practice but... I fell asleep from 5 -8!

Oh well oh well, not sure why but I was feeling REALLY sleepy in the afternoon. I guess I was having glucose drop plus afternoon yeah. But still I hate myself. Could have woke up at like 4 and did my IOC then went swimming.

So I decided to pay the "debts" of not exercising today by not eating rice tonight and just had one big bowl of salad. Cause hmm the past three days I've been having constipation and so... Expecting colon cleansing tomorrow! Hopefully not so bad haha.

In Saturday went out with my sis. I did some shopping haha. Not sure why either. But I got myself a new pair of shoes! My current converse one has like 4 freaking holes. So I decided to get myself a... VANS haha. Plus it's OLIVE! I seriously don't know what have I done. Been wearing black or white shoes my entire life. Now, olive! Oh well we'll see I guess.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Gonna bathe and study! It's 8 more freaking days to exams! Haiyyaaaaaaa :D

So sad, last official week of my year one with DBS 1.5 :/

No comments: