Tuesday 22 February 2011

More?

In love with Buddha's quotes
Lomography and editing by Yours Truly
What we think, we become!

Hmph, one paper down, and I didn't kill him properly :O Didn't feel that victorious win after the battle! But well... I guess I'll just look on the bright side, keep thinking positively. Nothing can be done anyway, it's done, and most importantly, it's over! :)

And so next battle will be on Thursday with the formidable but beat-able Maths B! I've been doing papers, today I did 2, doing one more later and yesterday did one with Nicholas. Sigh, I hate it when I can't solve some questions which are... I don't know, I guess solvable haha. And I hate the fact that I did lots of mistake! Careless ones :O

Lets hope I'm not gonna be careless on Thursday!

Anyway wanted to come to school today with Niv and Reb, but we didn't go in the end haha. What's the most epic part is that Rebekah didn't wake up till 12! (We're supposed to meet at 11.30, as per planned) but I called her at 12 and she just woke up. It's pretty funny! So yep decided to stay at home to study instead :)

Well I'm quite "proud" of myself, cause I was able to discipline myself to do the two papers just now. Well I stopped after one paper to take a break, then continue again. It's pretty alright I guess, just the constant nuisance of that damn-I-didn't-get-it-right feeling. But must persevere on! Gonna do more papers for more practice.

Alright I guess that's all for now, gonna cook dinner, time to fry the chickens! Haha, okay I wanna do Math well! All the best everyone :D

Not sure why I'm feeling that.

No comments: