Saturday 26 February 2011

Wedding

2E4'07 @ Mrs Cheong's wedding
Photography by I forgot who...
3....2.... Mei you 1.... Hahaha

Nope! Of course I didn't get married or something like that. I just went to Ms Lai (Or Mrs Cheong) wedding today with my fellow 2E4'07 people! Haha, feel so happy for the two of them. My once a form teacher is married now! May the two of them be blessed and have a great life ahead of them!

So anyway met up with the other 2E4 people at Commonwealth, we made a card for her and bought her some things as well. Cute little figurine of a wedding couple! After that we went to the church for the holy matrimony. It was my first time going to such ceremonies. Like watching them say I do and everything. It's really a great experience! :D

After that was photo taking session, we took quite a lot of photos. And I was joking around with the class by saying (san, er... Mei you yi!) Or 3, 2... But no one haha! Cause Ms Lai had this habbit of "chasing" us around by countingdown. But most of the time she forgot to say one or didn't say one at all. Sigh, those were the great days we once had uh.

Sometimes it's funny. Last time, 4 years ago we were those bunch of little kids running around the classroom. Being scolded by Ms Lai, joking around with her, laughing at the command of English sometimes. Those were those awesome days we all once had. And now? We're young adults who attend her wedding. Time really flies huh!

After that the rest of the 2E4 guys went to have lunch but Neal, LTY and I headed home. LTY had to go for a play while Neal and I had to study. I still have Microbio on Monday! Wish I could hang out with them though, cause it's been a long time. But nevertheless, it's seriously a great time meeting them! I'm glad all of us met up again (wait not all though but most heh).

Spent the afternoon doing one paper of microbio. Dang, a lot of things I've forgotten! Time to mug tonight. Not sure if my strategy works but I did this for IO chem haha. So I did papers, check the answers, then jot down the things I got wrong and revise them again. But oh well microbio is mostly about memorising. So yup, gotta constantly read and memorise!

Anyway, that's for today. 2 papers were killed! Haha. Two more to go! Yay, finally exams are coming to an end, once and for all, saying goodbye to my year one. Hopefully I can say goodbye nicely though (aka good results :D). And believe it or not, I'm going to HK in 7 days time! Shweeet! Hehe. Anyway Math paper wasn't that... Easy. Nor tough. Carelessness cost me again. Well well well. Again, I'm hoping for the best! Hmm! :)

You know today, I brought my camera to Mrs Cheong's wedding. And well... I somehow felt that this experience is a larger eye opener for me. It brought me to another new field of photography. Even though it was my first time doing such shoot (wedding), I think it's a really nice experience, one I can always bring as another new experience.

It brings me to another dimension, another realisation that photography, will and always be a passion of mine till the end of time. I don't know what's so mystifying and exciting about photography. I'm just hooked by it! :)

Alright that's all for today! Microbio come to papa hehe. Lets make love for the next 3.5 days haha. Sounds wrong. But you get me yes. Okay okay see ya!

Listening to chillout songs now haha

No comments: