Friday 11 February 2011

Beautiful

Weird tittle? Hmm guess not haha. Let me show you some things, and why they are beautiful. Oh dear I think I got too stressed during this exam period now haha. But anyway I'm feeling better now, less stressed but still stressed. I have to endure! 10 more days! Meoow.

Anyway, today was an ordinary Friday. Usual one. Why? Cause I came late for Math! Again! Not sure why but it's me and Friday. Always. I'll wake up late for Math. Today I woke up at 7.30 while class starts at 8! Oh dear... Thankfully I'm like 15 mins plus late so it was not that bad like as if I'm an hour late or something like that :P

After school went to study. Did the microbio poster with Candy and Kai kai first, and yay we're done! Can't wait to see the poster which KX will make via photoshop on Monday! :) Then spent the rest of the afternoon studying with Zaki. Syazwan studied too but left halfway for SPSU. Stayed with Zaki till about 6.30. Felt really happy about today! :)

And you know it was really nice. While studying, it was raining quite heavily. I was worried that I couldn't go home yet as I didn't bring my umbrella. But well the rain stopped just before I was going back, and the sky was lovely! It was orange/golden in colour. The contour of the clouds were beautiful as well. I love it. Felt really nice.

After an accomplishment, you're greeted with an awesome sky. (Y)

Recently I found this website called Picnik. It's a photo editor but it's web-based. Seeing those posts in tumblr makes me feel like making one as well! So I've decided to make one and here it is:


Nice right! Haha. I'm going to download Gimp soon as well. It's sort of the free photoshop version, but of course not as good as PS. But I think it's good enough for me, I've read the reviews and they say it is one awesome editor so yup!

Okay it's Friday today but I ain't gonna slack. I have to study, and perhaps slack a little bit tomorrow. But I'm so going to sleep as much as I want tonight. Sweet. I've been sleeping late these days so yeah :O Alright see ya!

Beautiful evening :)

No comments: