Saturday 5 February 2011

Days

Hello, here am I blogging again hehe. Oh well my short CNY trip here is coming to an end :O I'll be going back again to Singapore tomorrow night. Argh, back to reality! And worst... 3 more weeks to exams, and I'm not even done revising! I repeat - revising-! Never mind, must be positive always - yep, I can do it! Within three weeks yes :)

Anyway today was a normal day I guess. Spent most of it outside though hehe. Went to my grandma's house in the afternoon to pass her some stuff we bought in Sing. Chatted a while there, it's always great chatting with her cause we always talk about food! After that my sis and I went to shop for the things we're bringing back to Singapore so yep.

Went to a long-and-far family member's funeral in the evening. Sort of reminds me of my grandpa's funeral 6 years ago I think, cause it was held at the same place so yeah. Went to eat dinner with my mum and sisters then! At the D'green cafe again. I tried some Balinese BBQ duck this time round haha. Not bad...

Time flies really quickly huh. I went back on Tuesday and here am I returning again tomorrow. Well as usual time flies quickly when one is having fun. Especially during the CNY days, where my cousins and aunts all gathered here. Of course we're all having fun. And of course time would fly quickly.

But anyway, this is just a short trip. So of course, 5 days would feel like a breeze. It's not something long and not even a vacation.

So anyway I'm looking forward to the next holiday! Cause I'll be going to HONG KONG! Woohoo. Yep I'll be going there with my sis and maybe her bf. So yep. I just simply can't wait for my exam to end -.-" Sometimes it's not the exams that suck. But more of the waiting-for-the-exams-to-end that sucks.

Alright then, I guess that's all for today. Hope I'll have a smooth and safe journey tomorrow! And crap I totally forgot about one assignment that I have. Which is due TOMORROW. Meeoooww. Oh well. Alright see ya then!

Daylife
PS: No photo today :P

No comments: