Friday 18 February 2011

Boomz

Siesta
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in my hometown! (That man was actually sleeping :P)

Boomz? Boomz! Yeah it's really boomz-ing haha. Oh gosh what am I talking about. My head! Haha. It's 3 more days to the first day of my exam, how can I now feel so boomzed! Haha. Well yeah been studying for the past few days, duh, it's exams after all. My final one in year one as well! Can't believe the year one odyssey of mine is coming to an end huh :O

Anyway yep been staying back in school to study with Zaki, Bobby, Hari, Lizzie, Nic, Syazwani and today, Nivedha hehe. I guess it's a good way, why? Cause if I were to go home, I won't study at all! Trust me, I know me so well haha. So yeah been staying back till about 5-7, today was latest which was 7.30 haha. But good though, I found this studying session productive :)

Monday is IO Chem and Thursday is Maths. My plan is to actually finish all my IO Chem paper by Sunday night, then go mug all the info on the night and on Monday morning! Same thing goes for Math, spam papers till Wed night and memorise all the formula on the night and Thurs morning. Not sure if it's a good plan or not though :O

Pretty worries for my math! Gosh, I did one paper today and I was shocked cause I didn't know how to do half of the paper! Been referring to my notes all the time. This is bad... I hope the ample practice I get can go and help me both practise and remember the formula and questions. Maths is all about one thing - practice!

And seriously....

I can't wait for my exams to end! Cause...

I'm going to HONG KONG! :D :D :D :D

Finally! A destination out of SEA (apart from my Sweden trip) but yeah, finally right! Been wanting to go, just go somewhere out of Asia. But since it's quite tough so out of SEA is good enough for me! So yeah, I know this trip will be a great reward for me after exams. After all the hardwork I did and all the pain I've endured, I'm having a break :D

Alright that's all for today I guess. Pretty sleepy right now. I now it's written as 11 something here but I'm writing this at 1:53 AM now haha. Did some IO Chem just now that I forgot to blog -.-" But alright see ya then!

Endure, endure, endure

No comments: