Thursday 3 February 2011

Happy Chinese New Year! :D

Firstly... Here's wishing you a happy Chinese New Year! May all be prosperous, happy, successful and hopping in this year of the rabbit! :D

Sorry didn't blog last night, was just too tired to blog heh, so yup! Many things happened yesterday, cause it was the eve! Anyway I'll just talk about the major stuff yeah.

So we started to prepare for our prayings. My cousins have all gathered as usual in my grandma's house and we started to layout the table with fooood! While waiting for the noon we did lots of things, from talking, to taking pictures or just simply slacking teehee. Some of us then decided to get a haircut and so we went to a saloon to get one.

Had dinner with my cousins and aunts at Pizza Hut. Gosh, the service just now was terrible. So many items missing, so many miscommunications and many more. I guess they could not handle stress or something like that. Accompanied my cousins to get their CNY clothes as well, since they hadn't got one.

While waiting for the clock to strike 12 AM, we did our usual things again! PLAYING CARDS haha. Some of us took lots of pictures as well. We played police and thief as you guys called it. Blackjack and more. When the clock hit 12, we all went to pray to our ancestors first. Then.. Ang Pao time! Hahaha.

I think this is our first time, actually, taking group pictures together during CNY. Most of the time, only the grandchildren/girls/guys etc will take pictures. But this time round ALL of us, who were there take pictures together haha. So yep it was really fun, great memories for the future I guess! :D

But it's sort of sad, I really wish CNY lasts 2 days here as well (it's only a day here) so my cousins are all going back to Jakarta tomorrow. How sad :O I wish we can have more time together! But too bad the dates of CNY fall at weekdays. So yep. Anyway I had an awesome time with them on the eve and just now! I'll hope today will be a great one as well.

Alright I'm feeling rather sleepy now...So see ya then! Happy Chinese New Year once more! May this year be a good year for all of us hehe. Gong xi fa cai!

May this year of the rabbit be an awesome one! :D

No comments: