Sunday 30 January 2011

The Rain

Rain rain go away!
Photography by Yours Truly
Just let the sun and blue sky make my day :D

Well gosh, it's been like raining 24 hours this wet and (of course) rainy Sunday. It's pretty rare to see a 24h rain here in Singapore. And not sure why it's raining cause umm I think it should be sunny? Oh wow what a smart reasoning. But anyway yeah, it's been raining and the weather is freaking cold. I had to wear a long sleeve T-shirt just now -.-"

Anyway today was awesome (beside the rain) cause I went to Ikea with my sis and her bf! I always love going there cause it's so awesomely inspiring. And you never fail to "I wish I have that room" or yeah. I went there to get some photo frames for my room, and yes I bought them already! Lots of them :D Hope can put every one of them in good use heh.

And another good thing about Ikea is the foooooood. Ate my fvourite meatballs there, and this prawn open sandwich! I remember eating something like that back in Sweden as well (but tasted 100x better than the one here) so yeah brings back lots of memories. Man, I really wish I can change the design of my room anytime I want with the designs in Ikea :P

Dinner at Holland, we went to try the Korean food there! Tell you what, the food is awesome, and the service is awesome as well! The price is sort of awesome too :/ but well good food, so worth the price. And it's not as if I'll be eating there every week (or even month) haha. But yep, I have to compliment one of the manager there, really helpful and caring :)

Grocery shopping as usual, and uhh yeah bought things to bring back as well! I'm going back on Tue for CNY so yep! But wow, I'm bringing LOTS of things uh! Haha, oh well I need to plan the stuff again, hoepfully can pack nice nice and yeah. Hopefully won't exceed the limit either :O

Right what else... I guess that's all for today! Meeting WP, Liz and Candy for PBL tomorrow, really hope we can finish it ASAP, I don't like PBL :/ Wait nope nope, must be positive. I love PBL! It's my life... Hahahaha. Okay chao!

Dear sky, you look nicer when you're smiling brightly you know? :)

No comments: