Wednesday 5 January 2011

Stamina!

Lets welcome this new year
Photography by Yours Truly
Beautifully, like this sunrise :)

Right. Seriously, I didn't realise I have not blogged for the past 4 days or so... Oh dear. Well you can see how busy I am eh. So yep. Sorry for the long update. Anyway the first few days of school were alright. First day was the best - cause I saw my photos being displayed! Yep! The photos I submitted for the photography competition. But seems like I didn't win though so too bad :P

Anyway school was fine, got some of my results back and I am pretty much happy with them. Some are shocking haha. I mean awesomely-shocking. So yeah. My time is sort of tight right now with lots of deadlines catching up with us. Oh gosh, it's gonna be one hell of a hectic week next week and next next week and next next next week.

Basically, I think the first three weeks of the year :P

Anyway today was alright. I was so tempted to skip math, cause I woke up at 8. And I was thinking whether I should just skip math and go for IO Chem instead or something like that. But I pushed myself and there I went, in school. After school finished up our RWP presentation to prepare it to present to Ms Khoo. And sigh, I suck when I'm nervous!

And my weakness in talking is two things - talking to fast, and explaining vaguely. So it is pretty... Bad hah. I need to learn how to speak slowly. Or else... My RWP mark is at stake. I think it would be pretty wasted if I were to obtain a low grade (for RWP -.-") thanks to my bad habit. It's just... Yeah :/

So after the presentation headed for band. It was a tutor session so we were just practising slowly and yeah. Thank God we're gonna "negotiate" with Mr Chiang about the tempo. I know that part in WHAH is really a killer. At such tempos. But we'll see hehe.

Something funny happened on my way back to the MRT. So I was walking towards the MRT when a woman came to me and asked direction to T7. I know a shorter way (instead of through FC5 and Moberly and yeah) plus I'm afraid she'll get lost or something like that. So I brought her near FC3 and told her the direction.

As I walked back to the MRT again, another woman came and asked the same question. So I did the same as woman number 1. Then I walked back again, and... Another woman came and asked the same question! So total of three times of telling the same set of instructions heh.

Alright I guess that's all for today. I think I should start revising for my modules. Gonna touch up on my IO Chem right now, cause the new chapter is rather complicated so I need to read on it more. Alright see ya then! :)

Don't think it's funny.

No comments: