Friday 28 January 2011

The wind

The black and white keys
Photography by Yours Truly
That play a wonderful melody

Hmm the weather is still acting weird... Like today! But anyway the evening was nice and breezy though, so me likey! And I stayed back to study after school today, from 10 to about 6! Sweet huh. IDEAS was cancelled so yep, well of course, I didn't study straight for 8 hours, that's called being nuts. Well at least I managed to study right :P

Anyway since Math ended at 10, umm I think it really sucked to actually go home after that, for it means I'm only in school for 2 hours -.-" so I've decided to stay back for a while. Met Chee Ming first to pass him his present, then went back to class and... Ate Mac haha (sorry for the anti-climax). We then decided to go to Spectrum to study instead.

You know.. Spectrum is sort of like the newest hangout space in SP now haha! I think it's so famous everyone sort of forget the existence of Colours :P But all thanks to my classes now held at T14/T11B area so yeah, it's rather convenient there. I like it there though, even though it can get (or it's rather) noisy, well so long I have my music there should be fine.

Studied with Zaki and Niv, Syazwan left after his prayers while Hari and Larry left after their GEMS. Syazwani came a while after haha. Anyway had a great time with them! We joked sometimes so our studying session was not boring at all! Left at about 5.50 plus. And yup that's all for our studying session.

You know I really like the feeling, when you end school and then you walk out of it as you are heading for home. Then the sky is beautiful, the wind is breezy, the cloud is nice. Oh man I just love that feeling! Well as I stepped out of Spectrum today, I looked up the sky and it was wonderful! I really love it. And the wind was nice as well (Y)

I was surfing the web in the evening when I came across Dr Kelly Tang's (Composer of the SYF 2009 set piece) page at Reverbnation. I was ELATED after I found out that there is a recording of Overture No 1 for Wind Band! Well even though it's not by TSMB, I'm still happy, at least I found a song that will remind me of my last SYF :)

Waves of memories rushed inside my head as I was listening to it. The recording was performed by St Andrew Secondary School band, and they're really awesome. Oh well the last SYF for me was both a sad and happy moment for me. But ultimately I've learnt A LOT during those times, and of course, one valuable lesson which I actually have kept since then :)

Right what else... Okay I think that's all for today, I wanna continue my RWP report! Gonna do some "light" stuff today. It's Friday anyway, not gonna work so hard eh hehe. See ya then!

Sometimes, I just feel I'm thinking WAY too much :)

No comments: