Tuesday 25 January 2011

It's in it

Rays of hope, for a better tomorrow
Photography by Yours Truly
Love this scene, taken yesterday :)

Right, now that MD is over, is sort of weird to be at home at this hour, since usually I have band eh? But anyway, at least I'll have time to catch up now, so that I can study and prepare for the soon-to-come exam, meow!

Anyway the past two days was alright... Did the independent exercise on Monday, 2nd session. Well today we check the result and it sort of fail. Well not sure, I have to count the colonies first. Cause somehow there's more bacteria on the agar with garlic, where it should be no garlic. So I guess we have to increase the concentration of the juice I guess.

But as I once said, failure in experiments are the trials and tribulations of scientists. And there's no way we can ALWAYS get a positive result eh? So yep. Perhaps we can change the experiment a bit on the last session.

Glad to know that my group did well for our RWP presentation! A-team (as Lizzie mentioned) for Liz, Bobby, Syazwan and me! But Ms Khoo said I have to maintain my grades :O Meaning I have to ENUNCIATE more, during classes and etc. Haha, oh well I guess it's for my own good as well :)

Hmm alright I guess that's all for today, I'm currently suffering from post-MD syndrome with random parts of New World, Gaga, Candide, WHAV popping out in my head at different times -.-" It's always like that, this happened during SYF too haha. Alright then, see ya! Gonna study tonight, that's why I blog early today :P

It's in music, that I seek joy from, and to

No comments: