Wednesday 19 January 2011

She's back :D

Hello, I'm currently at Spectrum now. The new hangout space at SP! Haha. Just finished studying for Mathcad, thankfully it's an open book test tomorrow, cause seriously, there's so many things we need to do to stuff the things we need to learn :O Anyway I'm done writing all those tiny little things we need to take note to solve the equations. Tomorrow should (hopefully) be a breeze.

And I just took back my Tamron lens just now! Went all the way to Tampines again and yeah, she's back! Yay haha. And it looks like a BRAND NEW lens haha. Even though it's 2nd hand. I guess the maintenance and the fixing makes it looks new. Can't wait to try it out again!

And as I was approaching the service centre, I received an SMS from Sony telling me that my camera is ready for collection as well. Oh man how can I not be happy, it's like double happiness! Now the question is whether I should bring my DSLR to MD34. Hmm...

I cabbed back to SP after that, simply too lazy to take the MRT and plus I'm chasing time as I want to practise my Mathcad. And I'll be having band later on. I think it's really weird for SP to only allow us to open Mathcad at SP only (and not at home). This means we can only practise it in school -.-" That's why I rushed to school to practise it before band.

Hopefully I can study Chemistry after band tonight. Today I totally forgot that I have to do some exercises for IOC. You know I think this is my first time that I feel how CCA can affect my study. I used to be able to manage my time well during secondary school and last year for IBM or normal band pracs. I think the time clashes perhaps?

Like having presentation this week (a major one) and another last week. Plus having Microbio independent exercise. These three combined with band make me sort of too busy to remember some of the assignments given. Oh well, nevermind. I told myself I will give it all my best for band this week, and perform well in MDXXXIV!

I can then spend my time on studies 24/7 (just a number) after Sunday heehee. So yep! Persevere on! :D

Okay I guess that's all for today. I'm leaving for band now hehe. Hopefully I can continue studying tonight, so that less precious time will be wasted :) See ya!

Keep going, keep pushing, and let 23rd January be an awesome day.
PS: No picture today :P

No comments: