Saturday 29 January 2011

Life, oh life

Hello, I won't be blogging today but I'm going to post a video! Once more haha. This is a song be Desiree (or Des'ree, I'm not sure which). It's called Life. Believe it or not I once heard this song when I was in... Primary 2 or 3... I know it's definitely a time when I was very very young. And I remember seeing its MV on MTV, but then, who could remember clearly the video now?

So well I have this song in my iPod, but I went to search its MV again in Youtube. Thanks to Sony for blocking the video in Singapore (not sure why either, what's wrong with sharing awesome songs :/) but I found one anyway! So here it is!


This song is really really nice. All I know, when I was young, is "Life... Oh life" but well now, I know the songs lyric, and understood it! As ordinary the lyrics can be, there's this underlying strong and powerful message and symbolism in the lyrics. Listen to it, I'm sure you can see why and how it is powerful.

And one more - this song is just so happy and joyous to listen to. And now that I'm reunited with the video, it just adds to the powerfulness of the lyrics!

Oh well, life, oh life...

No comments: