Wednesday 12 January 2011

Like a precipitate

Right, not in the mood to blog today. But I feel really happy with myself cause I'm finally "disciplined" enough to not touch my laptop or PC to open it before I started doing my work just now. I told myself I wanna do Math before I can touch my laptop. And even better, I even did some Microbio notes. Wee, I hope I can do this more often heh :P

Anyway hmm since I have no mood to blog, I'll just post this up yeah? It's my favourite song. And it's the title I used for my previous post. It's called cerf-volant, or kite in French. To me, one of the most free-est and happiest song I've ever heard.


This song is from the movie "Les Choristes". A French movie which I've mentioned a while ago. And this is the last scene. Of course, the song is a happy and free one. Even though Clement (the man) got sacked from the school, he left for good with Pepinot at the end. And the rest of the children got liberated from that dreaded school, with each of them reaching their dreams.

How could this song not be nice? And free?

Everytime I hear this song, be it before school, or after school, I always happy. It's just a song that can really make you feel happy and nice. And free. Oh well these days my mood are changing drastically. I've lots of thoughts about lots of things. Sometimes I just want an answer.

But that answer never comes.

No comments: