Wednesday 26 January 2011

The Weather

In this grandeur stage, I performed
Photography by Yours Truly
It's really scare to perform in front of a full house! :)

Well well something is definitely weird with the weather these days, or one of these days, cause it's been raining on and off! Like today. It was raining in the afternoon, then it stopped for a while, then it rained again, then stopped once more, and I wanted to go home at about 5.30 but it rained again, and yeah! Haha. Oh well, not sure why either.

Today was alright I guess, I did quite a lot of things! Decided to stay back in school to study and I managed to do lots of things. Finished my Math tutorial 11 and 12 (I know I'm slow) and also some of the IO Chem tutorials. Did some read up on the past few chapters as well. Actually the chapters are easy, just that it's a lot of memorising especially the reactions O.o

And I finally get my hands on the MD34 recordings! Wee, thanks a lot to Emmelyn for uploading em on Facebook. I can listen to it and keep it for eternity hoho, like well for a long time of course. And I can also let my parent listen to them, since they're unable to come for the concert :)

Hmm I was thinking about lots of things about MD yesterday.

You know, even though many people in band don't know me... Who am I, what instrument I'm playing, my look or even my name, I really feel honoured to play along with these musicians. We are one group of people, that go for the same direction - to play music together and put up a wonderful concert. Well I'm sure everyone is heading for the same direction.

Performing in Esplenade is one of my biggest dream in life. It's one of the items on my life's to-do list. And yes I did it, and yes I stroke it off from the list. And I told myself that I would make 23rd January 2011 one of the best days in my life, and yes I did.

At some point in time, I do feel that uneasiness. But I put that feeling aside, deep somewhere far from my heart. I'm not sure if it's going to continue to be like this. But I do want to let you know that well if it does continue to be like this, I'll just give it a shrug and let time flow and decide to where it will take, to which direction it will go, and to how it will go.

Sometimes life is funny. When we do something for just one intention, something may obstruct us and sort of distracts us from whatever we are doing. But oh well, c'est la vie. It's hard to tell in this perfectly imperfect world huh?

Alright I guess that's all for today. What am I talking seriously haha. Back to more studyings tonight! Wheeeeeeeeee

Hmm nice, perfectly imperfect world

No comments: