Saturday 22 January 2011

Tomorrow!!!

Photo taken during IBM last year
Lets play as beautifully as IBM
Or even more beautiful!
Good luck SPSB! :D

Hello there, it's been quite a long time since I blogged... I think. But anyway you should know the reason why. I'm busy with band of course! This week is like one of the most hectic weeks of my life. But well it's gonna be worth it, cause...

Tomorrow IS THE DAY!

Yep finally the day for MD34 has arrived. Whew! I've been waiting for tomorrow to arrive and it's finally arriving heehee. It's like finally, all the days I've been working hard for will be paid off tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be a great concert for everyone. And of course, no doubt that I'll enjoy tomorrow's concert as well!

Anyway today I had band as well. It's our last practice before MD itself. But went earlier at 9 (I was late) to make the gifts for serniors. I thought I was late. But when I arrived, there were only Vanessa and Jason. So well the three of us did the gifts to our seniors and then Lionel arrived, followed by Jiajun. And then we continue from then on.

Band was awesome I guess! I don't know why, it's either me or it's real or it's the last-practice-before-concert feel. But I think I sound good today hahaha! So is the band, despite of some mistake here and there. You know like last time during SYF, I remember that the band sounded so nice during their last practice before the day itself. So I'm not sure if today the band -really- sounds good, or it's just me.

But nevertheless, I am pretty sure, we will give our bestest shot tomorrow! And if we sounded good today, I'm sure we'll sound AWESOME tomorrow heehee.

Well band ended later than it was supposed to end. It ended at 3 instead of 2. So I have to rush down to Holland cause I was meeting Hendy! He came to Singapore for a visit after he has finished his study in China so yep. Had lunch with him and my sisters.

In the evening went to see my dad's colleague as she just gave birth to a cute girl! Well the baby wasn't at their house as she needs some monitoring in the hospital, but looking at the photos... Gosh she's soooo cute haha. So heart melting!

Alright I think that's all for today. I hope that tomorrow's programme will run smoothly and beautifully, like how a piece of music sounds to my ears. Anyway yep, wishing all the best to all SPSB members for tomorrow's MDXXXIV! Lets rock the Esplenade Concert Hall tomorrow! And impress the audience.

I came up with this line - Let's play With our Heart And Voice tomorrow, and take the audiences to a New World! For We Are! one haha. I know it's lame, but good luck peeps!

On the side note...

As I once mentioned during IBM, tomorrow, I will play on that prestigious concert hall of the Esplenade tomorrow, with my heart and soul. I'm going to leave those things behind, and play like how I would play those beautiful music I have been practising really hard for the past few months. I will let my emotions flow out, and enjoy myself on that stage. I am going to make tomorrow, 23rd January 2011, one of the best days of my life :)

No comments: