Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year people!

Right so first of all... Have a happy new year! Lets look forward to 2011, and let this year be an even better year than 2010. Lets sail through this year smoothly, happily, bravely and of course, with joy. Oh well I didn't blog last night (as in on 12 midnight or something like that?) cause the internet went down so too bad.

Anyway... Sigh, my 2010 ended with my lens' filter shattered into pieces, and my camera body having scratches. It fell... All thanks to my carelessness. But well what's done is done. Thankfully it's only the filter (not the lens!) and they are still working fine. Even though my lens is damaged, so I wanna try and fix it when I'm back in Singapore I guess.

New Year's eve was a fun one (except for my camera). We didn't do steamboat this time round, we made spaghetti! Including the sauce and everything. Made some fruit desert as well so yeah hehe. Was really fun, cause my cousins were all there and we were having lots of fun. I thought I was going to have a lonely and quiet new year but well nope hehe.

As for the first day of 2011 was fun as well. Guess what, I went to Jampang with my mum. So one of her buyers is having a wedding tomorrow. But since she couldn't make it, she went to visit him today to pass her congratulations and yep (he's a loyal buyer haha). And Jampang is like a 3 hours drive from my hometown, further south. It's pretty... Isolated? And "quiet"?

Yeah it's more like small towns, not even bigger than my hometown. And my hometown is already considered "small" so yeah imagine that. We also went to the beach. The beach is... WOW. The water is CLEAR and blue! It's so freaking awesome. I wanna swim there but I didn't bring any extra clothes so too bad.

But yeah, so concluded that my first day of 2011 was awesome. Lets hope the remaining 364 days will be as awesome or more awesome as the first day!

And well sigh, as everyone is happy to welcome the new year here, I sort of feel sad cause... The holiday is ending! Oh well I'm sure everyone in Singapore (who are starting school on Monday) will feel the same as well. C'est la vie I guess. I'll be going back tomorrow, sigh, that's all for this holiday I guess? Bleah I'm going back to reality :/

I guess it's like the same old "routine". Well at least last year I have the Os results to look forward to when I'm going back (I know I sound nuts but really!). And of course to start my DPA. But this time... Of course not heh, it's like I'm back for school. But nevermind, my resolution for 2011 is to keep thinking positively. That's it :)

So well 2010 had been, I feel, a great year. I've "started" lots of things. From my poly life, to starting DLSR photography (and lomography and films), from joining the band to re-start my clarinet playing, and most importantly to step into the world of Biomedical Science. It was of course all wonderful.

But there were also the bad sides of 2010. It's a bittersweet year I guess. From having -that- incident, to finding crystals on my kidney, and to realise that I'm allergic to paracetamol. To failing experiments, getting horrible grades and yeah. But so, lets keep 2010 aback, and look forward to 2011 and welcome it with our welcoming hands.

Time is a mystery that keeps flowing. And it flows not in the way we want them to flow. So the only best thing is to prepare, accept, and adapt. I've learnt that I tend to sort of let in the negative energies in easily. So in 2011, I wanna let in the positivity more. I wanna look things on the bright side more in this year, and less of the sighing and complaining.

I know this will be hard, but I guess I have to try!

Hmm alright I guess that's all for today. Sigh I really hate the I'm-going-back-tomorrow feeling. But once more, c'est la vie! Alright then see ya and have a happy new year again! May 2011 be an awesome (and awesome-r) year for you!

Hello 2011

No comments: