Wednesday 29 December 2010

Ciwidey!

Today is the best day of my holiday so far! Heehee cause I went to Ciwidey, somewhere near Bandung. It's famous for its white crater! I'll show some pictures later. Anyway it's urgh, again past 12, so my post is one Thursday but I think you should know what I mean.

Anyway I woke up at 6 to prepare for the trip, since we're leaving at 7. But... My clock has shifted totally, so I slept at 4! 2 hours of sleep and I'm ready to go haha. Fell asleep here and there on the way there though. Reached Bandung at about 9 AM, and we had a small breakfast in a mall before heading to Ciwidey.

Ciwidey can be summed up in two words. Wait, three. Freakingly cold and awesome! Yes it was very cold. It was even shrouded in mist, and the wind was strong enough to give you like clattering teeth. Thank God I brought my jacket. I was thinking crater = hot. So I wore short pants! Wheee I was freezing I tell you.

But the view was awesome. It's interesting to see the place cause first of all, it's like a lake, but blue in colour! Well sort of bluish-turquoise in colour. It smells like sulphur but it's just so breathtaking. The mist and the blue coloured water is really sort of matching. Adds to the mysteriousness of it.

So you know me + good view + camera = shootings eh. My cousins and I went to shoot quite lots of pictures! It was really beautiful there. Took lots of group pictures as well. Best of all? Taking pictures of ourselves with our own camera AKA zi-lian-ing haha.

Headed to PVJ for a little shopping. It's a mall with an open-air concept. I love the place hehe. Bought some photo frames for my room, for me pictures! Then bought a belt, finally, cause I found a nice belt that fits me. And last but not least some bread from my mum and dad. And then headed to Cianjur for dinner.

Okay that's all for today! Enough for the words, let the pictures talk :D

That's the mist and the crater

Gotta love the colour!
Group photo hehe. I took this so I'm not in it :P

Today was just such an awesome day! :D

No comments: